Prorad Triple Convector Radiator 600mm x 1000mm (Type 33/K3)
- All accessories included – Air vent, blanking plug, 4 wall plugs, 4 screws and 4 plastic protectors for brackets
- Pressure tested to withstand 145 psi, to perform at a maximum of 101.5psi, at a max temperature of 95 degrees
- Manufactured to BS EN442, ensuring high quality and accurate heat output
Introducing the Prorad Triple Convector Radiator, a powerhouse in efficient heating. Our Type 33/K3 model, standing at 600mm in height and 1000mm in width, is expertly designed to provide unparalleled heat output, making it an essential for those seeking optimal warmth in larger or traditionally harder-to-heat spaces.
- Triple Panel Heat Emission: With three panels and convectors, this radiator is a force of nature when it comes to heat distribution, offering a superior level of warmth that envelops the room quickly and maintains it consistently, ensuring no cold spots remain.
- Energy Efficiency: The Type 33/K3 is not only powerful but also economical. Its design promotes maximum heat transfer with minimal energy waste, making it a smart choice for the environmentally conscious and cost-aware user.
- Durable Build Quality: Constructed from high-grade steel and finished with a resilient coating, this radiator is designed to last. It stands up to the test of time, maintaining its performance and appearance in the face of moisture and wear.
- Sleek Design: The clean, modern lines and pristine white finish mean that this radiator adds to the aesthetic of a room, offering a touch of elegance without compromising on heating capability.
- Simplified Installation: This model is designed for a hassle-free setup with clear instructions and all necessary fittings included. It’s compatible with most existing central heating systems, allowing for a smooth integration.
Ideal For Any Setting:
Whether it’s for a residential upgrade or a commercial heating solution, the Prorad Triple Convector Radiator adapts seamlessly. Its 600mm x 1000mm size is perfect for medium-sized areas, providing the heat needed without overwhelming the space.