Honeywell Home T4R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat (Y4H910RF4003)
- 1x Honeywell Home T4R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat (T4H700RF2053)
- 1x Honeywell Home (OpenTherm Enabled) Wireless Receiver Box (R4H910RF)
The Honeywell Home T4R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat (Y4H910RF4003) is the wireless version of Honeywell’s T4 thermostat range with OpenTherm control as standard via the Honeywell Home R4H910RF wireless receiver box, offering a simple solution designed to fit any boiler.
Designed for domestic and light commercial premises, the Honeywell Home T4 Series of programmable thermostats simplifies temperature scheduling, offering a level of usability and control your customers now expect from today’s technology.
The Honeywell Home T4R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat (Y4H910RF4003) has a clear user-friendly digital display with easily identifiable icons and simple push-button access to configuration menus. An easy override functionality allows customers to quickly make occasional changes without any hassle.
The Honeywell Home T4R has automatic summer and winter time changes for all-year efficient control and a standby mode with frost protection for added peace of mind. It is also suitable for Sundial S and Y Plan systems or for additional zones in an S Plan Plus system.
The Honeywell Home T4 Series uses standard thermostat fittings and connections, offering installers an easy, inexpensive choice when it comes to replacing an old thermostat.
Honeywell Home T4R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat features:
- Compatible with 24-230V on/off appliances such as gas boilers, combi-boilers and zone valves
- The T4 can be used as a temperature sensing device in an S or Y Plan system
- Well suited to control combination boiler installations or additional zones in an S Plan Plus system
- Wireless communication between thermostat and receiver box with 30m range
- Pre-bound to the wireless relay box, no need to establish a binding
- On screen text display and function buttons to ensure simplified programming and operation for all users
- Energy saving TPI control
- Optimum stop & start & delayed start features that learn how the room is heated
- Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers
- Easy to fit with a three step installation process: Wire, Power Up and Test, Configure
- New improved wall plate with extra wiring space
- On screen heat demand icon makes start up testing easy
- Simple push button access to configuration menus
- Adjustable frost protection
- Away mode with specific temperature set (number of days changeable)
- Temporary schedule override until next set point or for 1 or 2 hours
- Schedule can be turned off – will operate as a variable setting thermostat only
- Displayed on an extra-large LCD screen
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
- 7-day programming with 7 day; 5/2 or single day schedules
- Four or six independent time & temperature settings (default is 4)
- Pre-configured 5/2 heating schedule
- Battery powered (with low-power indicator)
- Easy change battery compartment
- Optional backlight with extended light on time period
- Burner ‘ON’ symbol
Honeywell Home R4H910RF Wireless Receiver Box features:
- Lift up wiring bar for easy wiring
- OpenTherm terminals as standard
- Clear wiring labels
If you have any questions about the Honeywell Home T4R 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat, please send us an email.