Resideo L5 Wi-Fi Water Leak Shutoff Valve (3/4″ BSP VWS02Y020W)
More information on the Resideo L5 Wi-Fi Water Leak Shutoff Valve is available on Resideo’s website here – Resideo L5 Wi-Fi Water Leak Shutoff Valve (3/4″ BSP VWS02Y020W)
The Resideo Braukmann L5 Wi-Fi Water Leak Shutoff Valve automatically turns off the mains cold water supply to the home if a water leak is detected by the attached sensing cable or by a paired Resideo Wi-Fi Water Leak & Freeze Detector.
Resideo’s L1 & L5 products can be used together for a whole home water leak damage defence system – connected via the Resideo Smart Home app – that raises awareness of leaks and helps safeguard belongings and the home’s structure from potential costly repair.
- Connected and in control: the Resideo App can be setup as a water leak detection control panel with notifications, customised alerts, and pre-set shutoff locations. The wireless functionality means customers can control their home’s water supply from anywhere.
- Automatic and right: the shutoff valve shuts off the home’s water supply when it detects water leaks via the 5ft/1.5m sensor cable attached to the device. Extend the leak detection range up to 500ft/152m by adding more sensor cables (Resideo W1AS).
- Even better together: wirelessly pair the shutoff valve with any Resideo Wi-Fi water leak and freeze detectors for reliable whole home protection.
- Resideo Pro Installers can help customers protect what matters most: customers can set alerts on the Resideo app to notify their professional installer of any leak or shutoff events so they can provide the support needed right away.
- Resideo 5 Year Warranty as standard: piece of mind now and in the future.
- 1x L5 Wi-Fi Actuator
- 1x 3/4″ BSP Female Full Bore Shutoff Valve
- 1x Actuator Clip
- 1x UK Power Adaptor (3m Cable)
- 1x W1AS 1.5m Sensor Cable
- 1x Quick Setup Guide
Please Note: 230V power supply and Wi-Fi connection is required for L5 Wi-Fi Actuator to operate. For technical support or advice, please contact Resideo Technical Support on 0300 130 1299 (option 3).