Intergas System Filter (090897)
The Intergas System Filter has been developed in collaboration with Fernox. This high-performance in-line magnetic filter is made from nickel-plated brass and, just like all Intergas boilers, it is built to last (with a 15-year warranty). When installed with an Intergas boiler, it has the additional benefit of adding a further two years to the boiler warranty (subject to the system complying with BS 7593:2019). To trigger the addition of two more years on the warranty, the boiler must be installed in line with the Manufacturer’s Instructions and the filter and the warranty registered with Intergas at the same time. Please note, this extended warranty offer does not apply to Intergas boilers that are already installed.
As you know, it’s always been best practice to clean, protect and maintain domestic heating and cooling systems and, since May 2019, an installer must fit an in-line filter to comply with Part L of the Building Regulations (and BS 7593:2019?). The Intergas System Filter makes compliance effortless; it’s simple to install, fits on either horizontal or vertical pipework and is fast and easy to clean. The Intergas System Filter also includes a 22mm spigot isolation valve (for the bottom connection), a full flow drain and flushing valve together with Fernox’s unique Hydronic Particle Separation with magnetic filtration to remove system debris.
The benefits are continued optimum performance of customers heating systems and lower running costs. We all benefit from reduced carbon emissions.
- Made from nickel-plated brass and stainless steel, this filter is 100% recyclable and is built to last
- When it comes to cleaning there’s no need to dismantle the filter and, thanks to its encapsulated body, the whole process is fast and easy; there’s no top seal either, so no leaks
- Includes a 22mm spigot isolation valve and Fernox’s unique Hydronic Particle Separation with magnetic filtration
- Hassle-free to install on either horizontal or vertical pipework
- Fast chemical dosing, even on a pressurised system (1 to 1.5bar) using a Fernox express canister
- Full flow drain and flushing valve
- 15-year warranty on the filter